How do I know when I need a Coach?
You may feel a lack of progress in your parenting relationships. Like something is missing, but you can’t quite articulate it. Or you’ve hit a wall and are screaming with frustration. Or you are simply lost in a sea of anxiety.
Coaches help with these situations when other things you’ve tried aren’t working. We help you chart a clear path to your goals and accelerate your progress towards them.
To see if a Coach can help you, answer these questions.
- Do you ever leave a coaching, counseling, or group session feeling overwhelmed by not knowing what to do next?
- Do you ever feel that you make progress only during coaching sessions, and not between coaching sessions?
- Do you sometime have a question for your therapist, but must wait until your next coaching session to ask it?
- Do you find coaching often cathartic, but sometimes not useful beyond the afterglow of a coaching session?
- Do you wish you had someone to debrief a coaching session with, because some of it was confusing?
- Have you set goals for yourself, but then have a difficult time getting traction in your day-to-day life?
- Do you wish you had someone to help you make progress?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, a Coach can help.